Sunday, September 18, 2005

Out of Hibernation

Yawn! Pardon me, I fell asleep on my human's cozy warm feather bed and didn't wake up until today. Lots of high strangeness happening in the world over the last couple of months and rather than post each and every story in it's entireity, I've decided to give my typing paws a rest and do a short compilation of important news stories, mostly from the very best alternative news service on the web, the Signs of the Times, starting with the month of July...

Miss Pickles.


450 Sheep Jump to Their Deaths in Turkey

'Fires wiped out' ancient mammals

Texas A&M Leads World in Cloning Animals

War protester pulled from Oswego County parade, arrested

Fireball Streaks Across Oregon Skies Tuesday
Did you see it?


Meteor seen in Siskiyou skies Tuesday

Conspiracy Theories Flourish on the Internet

Albatross chicks attacked by mice


McKinney reopens 9/11

Meteorite hits tractor

UFO sighting in Exeter - again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home