Thursday, June 16, 2005

Possible Chupacabra Sighting

LAST UPDATE: 6/13/2005 8:58:43 PM
Posted By: Walker Robinson

Another mystery beast has surfaced in South Texas, and some say it might be a chupacabra.

The first one surfaced in Elmendorf last year. Now, one man in Luling, east of San Antonio, tells News 4 WOAI he caught a mysterious beast on video tape.

Chris Coble says he and a friend were driving and saw the creature peer out from behind a bush.

“We were driving down the road and he'd seen it, probably about 30 yards off the road,” Coble said of his friend. They were in a wooded area up near Luling.

“It was three foot tall, hairless, long, and had like a hunch back,” Coble said.

He brought the videotape to News 4 WOAI. On videotape, the animal looks like it could be a dog or coyote, but Coble says it could be a chupacabra.

A rancher in Elmendorf claimed last year he found a mystery beast on his property. That animal was sent away for DNA testing.

News 4 WOAI went to wildlife experts about the newest claim about the animal in Luling.

“I really don't think it is a chupacabra,” Tiffany Soecthing with Natural Bridge Caverns Wildlife Ranch said of Coble’s creature. “I would lean towards a dog that has a hair problem.”

Soeching said she has seen animals like it before and Coble’s "beast" looks like a wolf hybrid.

Comment: (from Signs of the Times) I admit that I have never seen a chupacabra. Only in photos. The only thing even resembling a paranormal experience happened when I was young at Mardi Gras, but I think that was the alcohol. However, I have read John Keel's The Mothman Prophecies, and that scared the dickens out of me. Personally, I'd prefer not to have some trans-dimensional portal open up above my head dumping chupacabra's or other window fallers into my reality, but some folks say that we'll be seeing more and more of this kind of thing over the next few years. Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home